Several of us rode up and took part in the event along with over 1600 other attendees plus a mix of locals and volunteers.
Lone Wolf Harley-Davidson hosted the PNW HOG Rally at its 11-acre complex. The rally had good music, food, refreshments and local vendors from the biking community. At one point there were over a 1,000 motorcycles parked on the grass in front of Lone Wolf H-D to enjoy the festivities.
A few shout-outs from this blogger:
- Thanks to Lone Wolf Harley-Davidson for being a great host.
- Kudos to J.T. Hasley (H.O.G. Events Manager) and Bob Klein (Harley-Davidson) for supporting.
- Terrific job on the printed maps and rides that made it safe and fun.
- As a company sponsored riding club how can I not thank Harley-Davidson and Harley Owners Group for bringing it all together.
- Lastly, a sincere thanks to the many volunteers who made us all feel welcome and put in some long hot days to make the event a success.
A job well done!
A few of us stopped in at Cruisers on the state line where many roads lead there and one that goes right through the joint. I’m not sure if my hearing will recover from either the band or the deafening loud pipes as folks motored through.
Photos taken by author.
All Rights Reserved © Northwest Harley Blog